NEXT Paper Order Dates
To be announced in January
What happens to the money we raise? (the small print :)
Fundraisers like this are critical to help us with maintenance and repair costs to our church, not to mention HEAT in winter! By keeping our church warm, dry and safe, we are able to do so much more, not just as a church but as part of the community, offering its generous space to neighbourhood groups like the Boy Scouts and Girl Guides. Volunteers work tirelessly in their free time to help out, rakes, shovels, drills, ladders and mops in hand, and our to-do list is still very big, but thanks to our great neighbours, the job is getting done.
NEW GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE
Mail Delivery Payment Options
(there are 4 ways to pay on-line)
1. ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT). For this option, you will need to fill out a form that is available HERE, attach a voided cheque and send it to Fundscrip for processing (via email, fax or mail-in). Once completed and confirmed, this is one of the quickest options for ordering cards.
2. BILL PAYMENT. If you already pay utility bills at your on-line bank system, then this is familiar. Follow their simple instructions when you select this option during the order process, and you can set up FUNDSCRIP as a payee at your bank. For each card order you receive a bill by email. Simply go into your bank to pay the amount on the bill. It takes about 3 days for the bank to process your payment to FUNDSCRIP.
3. CREDIT CARD. Quick and easy to do option, great if you get bonus points on your cards. Keep in mind there is a 2% reduction in donation made, but every penny counts! (ex: Grocery cards drop from 3% to 1% using credit card purchase.)
4. INTERAC: Another familiar option. An $0.85 bank service charge per transaction.
Choose your Mail Delivery Option:
Regular delivery will cost the price of a stamp, and is restricted to 4 cards maximum, at $500 maximum value combined. Express delivery charges are listed on the FUNDSCRIP website and there are no order restrictions. You can store multiple addresses if you wish to send cards to family and friends within Canada.
(Updated December 19, 2014) VALOIS UNITED CODE: YBHG94
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN
BUY GIFT CARDS ONLINE AND HAVE THEM
DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR?
Fundscrip makes it easy for you to help us out. Their website is set up to help you order, buy and have cards mailed directly to your house with no hassle, any time you want, from anywhere in Canada. Simply add in our fundraiser code: YBHG94 and Valois United church will receive a percentage of funds from the participating merchants.
Cards are easy to use and are available from multiple sources, like Metro or Maxi, Petrocan or Esso, Home Depot or Canadian Tire, Aldo, American Eagle, Famous Players, Best Western Hotels, Jack Astors, Toys R US, Payless Shoes and Chapters (to name, just a few!)
Mail Delivery is across Canada! If you wish to support the church but live elsewhere in Canada, this is another way you can help! Here it is in FIVE EASY STEPS:
STEP ONE: Go online to www.fundscrip.com. (click here for pdf instructions)
STEP TWO: Set up your account through the button on the top right of the screen. (Enter YBHG94 for Valois United Church support code.)
STEP THREE: Confirm the new account through an email sent immediately to you.
STEP FOUR: Begin ordering cards. You are restricted to 4 cards up to $500 maximum value for regular mail delivery. It's here you will be asked for a mailing address, and payment option. (See PAYMENT OPTIONS on the left.) You have four ways to pay:
1. Bill payment (online banking-most common)
2. Interac ($0.85 service charge)
3. Credit card (2% reduction in donated percentage)
4. Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT-fastest order processing)
Watch for emails confirming your payment processing and letting you know when your cards have been sent, and follow email instructions on how to CONFIRM when cards are received. (NOTE: If you aren't receiving emails, check your spam or junk filter)